My Favourite 10 Walt Disney World Snacks

7 July 2018


When we went to Walt Disney World we used the Quick Service Dining Plan, which meant we got two snacks everyday for FREE! Snacking is my main hobby so of course I was loving the opportunity to try all the snacks... although 99% of the time I chose ice cream! I've heard a lot of people have struggled to use their snack credits but we actually didn't at all! I think we only had around 1 or 2 left at the end of our trip.

It wasn't easy limiting my favourite snacks to only 10 but here they are...

1. Starbucks - And I know what you're thinking 'what's special about that? you can get them anywhere', but let me tell you, it's so much better when it's free and in a Disney World cup. All sizes are free so I would 100% recommend always getting a large! 


2. Ice Cream Sandwiches - 2 cookies with ice cream in the middle, what could be better? The best I had was at Hollywood Scoops in Hollywood Studios. If you're going you HAVE to try one there! Although I ate them every at every opportunity! (The pic isn't from HS because I scoffed it down too quickly)


3. Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich - An oreo Mickey Mouse shaped ice cream sandwich of oreoy goodness. YUM!!


4. Night Blossom - You'll find this at Pongu Pongu in Pandora at Animal Kingdom, I was always going to try this (even just for the gram) but didn't expect to actually like it. It's the most incredible slushi, so refreshing!


5. Cupcakes - All the Mickey shaped cupcakes... chocolate, salted caramel, vanilla. Cupcakes galore! Although my ultimate favourite was from Sprinkles at Disney Springs (...which unfortunately isn't available on the dining plan)


6. Beignets - The only place you can get these is Port Orleans French Quarter which is where we stayed, and I'm so glad we did else I wouldn't have tried these. They're actually Mickey shaped now but weren't when we were there *sad face*. Also, try them with the caramel sauce because... YAAAS!

The only photo I have is when we had some left overnight... they usually look a lot nicer! Honest!


7. Rice Krispy Treats - There are so many different rice krispy treats but my favourite was the M&M white chocolate covered one!


8. Dippin Dots - Ice cream that's millions of tiny little balls. A phenomenon I am still amazed by!


9. Croque Glacé - Now I don't think this is actually available on the dining plan BUT it's ice cream and sauce in a warm brioche bun and it's not to be missed! You can only find them in the French pavilion in Epcot at L'Artisan des Glaces


10. Cookies - you can get so many different cookies but of course the chocolate chip were my favourite!



There are so many more snacks that aren't to be missed! Let me know what your favourite snacks are or if there's anything else you think is worth a try! 




Post a Comment

© Claudemorts. Design by Fearne.