Christmas Decoration Haul!

3 December 2016


It's the most wonderful time of the year... 

Christmas really is the best time of the year, and what better way to start celebrating than to start decorating! I got this Santa Chalkboard Countdown from Wilkos, it was a steal at £2.50! I then got the cute Snowman Countdown from Card Factory, it's so sparkly and it was only 49p!

The snowman and santa my parents actually bought, they're so cute! They were from TK Maxx, aka my fav shop ever! The sparkly nutcracker was also from TK Maxx. Daniel kept saying he wanted a nutcracker so I found the most glittery one I could! Daniel also bought the 'Let it Snow' bauble from Next - how amazing is it, IT HAS POM POMS INSIDE!

A lot of this is actually from Wilkos. I go a lot before work as it's the only shop open and I just can't resist the Christmas aisle! They have so many amazing decorations this year and they're all so affordable! I got the small pink baubles for my pink tree, the Noel sign, the gold sparkly bauble, and the sparkly Merry Christmas sign! I think the most expensive thing I bought there was the pack of baubles for £2.50!

The Merry Woofmas and the big baubles were all from a local garden centre called Planters. I go there every year at Christmas because they have the most incredible decorations there. The baubles aren't cheap but they're all so pretty and such good quality! The baubles are actually my parents but I chose the pink one (of course)! When we were younger every year my parents would take us to planters and we'd get to choose a bauble each!


Post a Comment

© Claudemorts. Design by Fearne.