The Christmas Tag

4 December 2016


As we're well and truly into the festive season now I thought it would be fun to do a Christmas tag. I found this one on MakeUpSavvy so thought I would have a go myself!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

The Santa Clause. I've always loved this trilogy and watch it every year, although of the three I think my favourite is probably the second. There are obviously SO many more Christmas movies that I love though! There's nothing like a good movie to put you in the Christmas spirit!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Christmas morning. I WISH we could open one on Christmas eve! My mom's always been so strict with present opening rules! Until recently we could never even look at a wrapped up present until Christmas day, let alone open one!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

I don't necessarily have one that stands out but when we were younger I remember running downstairs every hour to see if Santa had been! We don't have a hallway and our presents were always left in the lounge so my sister's and I would sit on the stairs in the dark to see if we could see our presents in the shadows! We'd always be ridiculously excited the moment we could - and that's when our parents would tell us to go back to sleep and wake up at a more acceptable hour!

4. Favourite festive food?

This probably isn't the most festive food but... TRIFLE! The only time of year we ever have trifle is Christmas and my nan used to make it every year! I love trifle so making it and eating it is probably my favourite part of the day!

5. Favourite Christmas gift?

To be honest, nothing really stands out as my favourite ever present as my parents would always go totally overboard and spoil us. I think one of my favourites was when my nan bought us a Nintendo Wii between us. It was so unexpected and we've had so much fun over the years! 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

This is probably going to sound really strange... but the smell of the Christmas decorations when we get them down from the loft. Overall, it isn't a great smell, it's old and musty. But it smells like Christmas! 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Obviously when I was younger we had a lot of the usual traditions. But as I've got older we don't really have too many. However, my boyfriend's birthday is actually Christmas Eve so we try to avoid anything too Christmassy that day now.

8. What tops your tree?

We usually have a star, but this year we don't have anything yet. We're thinking of maybe getting some nice ribbon and making a bow

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

A trampoline! Or a motorised electric car! I swear, these were the ULTIMATE presents that I wanted as a child but never ever got. When I get my own house I will definitely be having a trampoline in the garden! HOUSE GOALS! 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

Definitely the build up. It's so excited wrapping presents, hanging decorations, seeing lights everywhere! I usually find the day quite anti-climatic now I'm older. Once I'm up and my presents have been opened the rest of the day is kind of just sitting around eating (aka a normal sunday)!


1 comment

  1. The Santa Clause is honestly one of my favourite christmas films!
    Alicia x
    http://bambidreaming.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Claudemorts. Design by Fearne.