Top 50 Songs of 2016

30 December 2016


Every year I make a playlist of my favourite songs that year. It's basically an easy way for me to listen to all the songs that I'm loving at that moment. It's also a great way to look back over the year in music! Some of these songs weren't necessarily released in 2016 but just songs that I've been loving this year! Listen to my full 2016 playlist here.

1. Sigma ft Take That - Cry 
2. Busted - On What You're On 
3. Ariana Grande - Side to Side
4. DNCE - Cake by the Ocean 
5. Zara Larsson - Lush Life
6. Blossoms - Charlemagne 
7. Snakeships - Cruel 
8. Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion
9. The Courteeners - No One Will Ever Replace Us
10. The 1975 - The Sound
11. The Ramona Flowers - Dirty World
12. Tom Chaplin - Quicksand 
13. Little Mix - Shoutout to My Ex
14. Nick Jonas - Close
15. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling
16. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go
17. The Weeknd - Starboy 
18. Zayn - Pillowtalk
19. Robbie Williams - Love My Life
20. Calum Scott - Dancing On My Own
21. Shawn Mendes - Statiches 
22. Blossoms - Getaway
23. Tom Odell - Magnetised 
24. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out 
25. Birdy - Wild Horses
26. Adele - Send My Love
27. P!nk - Just Like Fire 
28. Fifth Harmony - Work from Home
29. Olly Murs - You Don't Know Love
30. Jonas Blue - Fast Cars 
31. Lady Gaga - Diamond Heart 
32. Jamie T - Power Over Man 
33. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman 
34. The Chainsmokers ft Halsey - Closer
35. Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime
36. Lukas Graham - 7 Years
37. Sia - Cheap Thrills
38. Stereophonics - Mr and Mrs Smith
39. Robbie Williams - Party Like a Russian 
40. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic
41. 99 Souls ft Destiny's Child - The Girl is Mine
42. One Direction - History
43. Little Mix - Secret Love Song
44. Arctic Monkeys - Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High
45. Ariana Grande - Into You
46. DNCE - Toothbrush
47. Blossoms - At Most A Kiss
48. Busted - Coming Home
49. Rihanna - Work
50. Galantis - No Money



Post a Comment

© Claudemorts. Design by Fearne.