Shadow Switch Dry Brush Cleaner

6 October 2016


Earlier this week I was lucky enough to be sent the Shadow Switch Dry Brush Cleaner* by Beauty Essentials UK. It's a quick and easy way to clean brushes so you can use different shadows without all the colours merging into one on the brush! 

I'm not going to lie and say I'm an avid eyeshadow wearer - because I'm not. And it's not because I don't want to be but I don't have time to apply and continuously re-apply throughout the day. Especially as I have quite oily skin so the shadow would melt off within the first hour! But because I don't wear shadow often I have the problem that I have so few brushes that I tend to apply all colours with one brush (a sin - I know). I'm sure most people have this problem though, even if you have hundreds of brushes! You apply one colour then move onto the next but have no way of getting off the first colour! Well, Shadow Switch is PERFECT!! It's basically like a mesh that you rub the brush against to take the shadow off the brush. It's so simple but SO effective! 

It's so easy to use and a real time saver; a LIFE saver! Obviously, you will have to clean this now and then but you can do this when you clean all your brushes with water or baby shampoo as usual. 

They're actually changing their packaging to this awesome design: 


It can also be used for other powder products - blush, highlighter; basically anything that isn't a liquid! It's a nifty little thing! It's one of those things that you've probably always thought you needed but never actually known if it even existed. Well it does and here it is! 



Post a Comment

© Claudemorts. Design by Fearne.