October Wish List

2 October 2016


It's that time again! I'm not going to lie here - most (all) of my September Wish List still stands as I'm so poor I couldn't afford ANY of it! But that doesn't stop me making another for October! 

Clockwise from top left: 

Pink Table Lamp with Marble Base - It's pink, marble, AND copper. Blogger heaven. Girl heaven. HEAVEN! More of a NEED than a wish! 

Jaden Lace Up Contrast Perspex Heel in Black Faux Suede - These are super cute! They come in 3 colours and I don't really know which I like best as they're all amazing! 

Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande - I'm not usually one for celebrity perfume because I'm too busy lusting over Dior and Chanel. However, this smells SO good. And the bottle is SO cute!! Also, an absolute bargain! 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - LOOK AT THIS PALETTE! It's a shame it's a whopping £70 because it means it will probably be on my wish list for the rest of my life!

Jack Skellington Cookie Jar - Is this not the best cookie jar you've ever seen in your life? 

Charlotte Tilbury Selma's Secret - This is such a pretty shade of pink. Probably not the best colour for autumn but honestly I'm not a fan of red/dark lip colours as I always feel like a clown! 

Ted Baker "Karrine" Purse - I've never really been into the Ted Baker plastic-y look. But the dogs sell this! 

Paperchase Set of 3 Stationary Jars - For a while now I've been telling myself I don't NEED copper stationary. What would I use it for? But it turns out I do NEED copper stationary. For, you know, reasons... 

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Illustrated Edition - Every Potter fan needs this! I obviously have the Philosopher's Stone and will be buying all 7 books! I'm SO excited for this to get delivered! (pre-ordered of course)



Post a Comment

© Claudemorts. Design by Fearne.