16 Moments of 2016

2 January 2017


2016 has been a busy year for me. I've become a bit of a jetsetter travelling to France, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, Scotland, and Iceland. It's crazy! Before this year I'd been abroad about twice so to do so much travelling in one year is insane. I thought it would be fun to share with you my top 16 moments of 2016 in 16 photos! So, here they are...

1. Going to Disneyland. My second home, and probably the best day of 2016!


2. The Eiffel Tower


3. Lake Bled, Slovenia. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.


4. Visiting Venice!


5. Watching Stereophonics at Edinburgh Castle


6. The Blue Lagoon


7. Friends Fest 


8. Sadie's new puppy, Cal the Pug!


9. Peggy Porschen Cakes.. the prettiest cake shop in London


10. The Hard Rock Café - yes, I'm obsessed!


11. Reykjavik 


12. Sainte-Chapelle


13. Gullfoss Waterfall


14. Kylie Lipkits. The obsession begins.


15. The Harry Potter Studio Tour... again! 


16. Fur babies; Elsie, Fergus, and Cal. 





1 comment

  1. Oh wow! It looks like so much fun, I wish I'd gotten to travel as much as you. Hope 2017 is great too xx
    www.yasminanicole.com

    ReplyDelete

© Claudemorts. Design by Fearne.