Pick 'N' Melt's Christmas Bundle

6 December 2016


Last week I was lucky enough to receive Pick 'N' Melt's Christmas bundle*. This bundle includes 1 wax warmer and 16 bags of wax melts; 8 different flavours all from the Christmas range! Some of the  Christmas themed scents I received are: Mistletoe & Wine, Robin Red Breast, Cocoa & Log Fire, Christmas Spice, Frankincense & Myrrh, Festive Tree, and Christmas Time.

Honestly, these little wax melts are the cutest things ever! Each small bag includes 6 little cubes of soy wax which is enough to melt at a time. I got a little carried away and threw about 4 bags of melts on at once! After a few minutes of burning the little cubes started to melt and mix together into a big gloopy puddle! It was worth it as my room smelt so good after! The melts give off a powerful smell before even opening the bags, so you can imagine them after they've been melted!

For me I think the wax warmer does let this bundle down slightly as I don't like the square shape - but this is just my personal preference. However, I do love the removable top which is such a great idea! It means you can just take off the top to clean out or place new wax without any hassle! Also, they offer an electric wax warmer which reminds me of a witch's cauldron - an added bonus in my opinion!


The bundle I received retails at £12, but if you buy 3 you get a 4th free so they would be £9 each! They also offer a monthly subscription starting at just £8 a month; you'll receive 20 bags of wax melts each month and you get to choose the scents! If you're not into wax melts they also sell candles in cute tins that look incredible, I really want to try one of the 'blends'!

This is the perfect Christmas gift for any candle lover! 


Post a Comment

© Claudemorts. Design by Fearne.